Welcome to Turkey, a diverse cultural mecca where relics of the ancient world blend seamlessly with buzzing exotic markets, luxury bathhouses and palm-fringed promenades. You can expect to get a selfie at one of the Seven Wonders of the World, brush up on your ancient history, and bring back a suitcase full of Turkish treasures.
- Visit the city of Istanbul – Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque
- The Blue Mosque, the Galata Bridge, the Spice Markets – discover Istanbul with our expert local guide
- See the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Suleymaniye Mosque
- You’ll spend all 6 nights in cosy, conveniently located hotels. Stay twin share, save some cash by sharing triple, or splash out and snooze alone.
- You’re in for a treat with Turkish food: a mishmash of Middle Eastern, Asian and Balkan cuisines that need to be tasted to be truly described. We’ll provide your breakfast every day along with 4 delicious dinners, then for the rest of your meals, you’re free to taste-test your way around local restaurants and cafes. Expect spicy meats, Turkish pizzas and world-famous kebabs.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager, your go-to for everything from how to haggle at the best antiques markets to the names of the top three cafes in Istanbul for spicy Menemen baked eggs. When it comes to transport, your experienced and fearless Driver will take the wheel.
Istanbul to Canakkale via Gallipoli
Canakkale to Izmir via Troy and Pergamum
Izmir to Pamukkale
Pamukkale to Kusadasi via Ephesus
Kusadasi to Bodrum